Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish parties agree to adopt the biometric system and district system registration in the region's

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish parties agree to adopt the biometric system and district system registration in the region's Empty Kurdish parties agree to adopt the biometric system and district system registration in the region's

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2023, 2:27 pm

[size=38]Kurdish parties agree to adopt the biometric system and district system registration in the region's elections[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 11, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The electoral offices of the political parties in the Kurdistan region held a meeting in which they discussed a number of files, foremost of which was the development of a mechanism aimed at amending the parliamentary elections law and the quota seats.
    A statement issued by the gathered political forces stated that representatives of the Kurdish political forces within the Kurdistan Parliament met today at the headquarters of the Political Bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the city of Sulaymaniyah, regarding preparation and understanding to amend the Kurdistan Parliament election law.
    The statement added that the meeting discussed issues related to amending the Kurdistan Parliament election law and the High Electoral Commission, and agreed among themselves on the following points:
    1- The four district system will be according to the governorates of the region.
    2- Approving the registration of the biometric system accredited by the Independent Electoral Commission in Iraq with all its requirements.
    3- Adopting the data of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning to determine the percentage of provincial seats.
    4- Activating the High Commission for Elections and Referendum in the region.
    5- The presidency of the Kurdistan Parliament and the parliamentary blocs hold a meeting with representatives of the components from inside and outside Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 am