Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ittihad: The response of the Kurdistan government towards the Turkish aggression is shy, and Bagh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ittihad: The response of the Kurdistan government towards the Turkish aggression is shy, and Bagh Empty Al-Ittihad: The response of the Kurdistan government towards the Turkish aggression is shy, and Bagh

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 5:41 am

[size=52]Al-Ittihad: The response of the Kurdistan government towards the Turkish aggression is shy, and Baghdad should summon the ambassador[/size]
    • Today 13:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Bagdad...
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Susan Mansour, described the response of the Kurdistan Regional Government towards the Turkish aggression and the bombing of Sulaymaniyah International Airport as partisan and biased.
    Mansour said in a televised interview, followed by the information agency, that "the Kurdistan Regional Government was required to respond to the bombing nationally, not partisanly."
    And she added, "Targeting civilian airports is totally unacceptable," noting that "the finger of accusation in the bombing of Sulaymaniyah Airport is pointed at Turkey."
    Mansour pointed out that "the bombing of Sulaymaniyah International Airport is a target of Iraqi sovereignty, whatever the reasons," indicating that "the fight against terrorism in Sulaymaniyah is cooperating with the SDF forces."
    And she noted that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required to summon the Turkish ambassador if Ankara is responsible for the bombing of Sulaymaniyah Airport." Ended / 25 BC

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm