Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to include the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to include the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary move to include the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 9:35 am

[size=52]Parliamentary move to include the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget[/size]
    • Today 12:10

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 

On Sunday, the representative of the Yazidi component, Mahma Khalil, revealed the inclusion of the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget, calling on the government to include allocations for the displaced and granting their return to their areas in order to resolve this file and finish it once and for all.

Khalil said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "parliamentary forces are moving to include rights for the displaced in the budget, especially the Yazidi residents of Sinjar," pointing out that "Sinjar district is a stricken area and needs a major reconstruction campaign." 
    He added, "The Yazidis are calling for a special fund for the reconstruction of Sinjar district, amounting to 50 billion dinars, indicating that the allocations for the displaced included in the Food Security Law were not spent as it should be for the displaced." 
    Stressing that "there is a serious move to design the Sinjar Reconstruction Fund in the 2023 budget, which amounts to 50 billion." End / 25 h

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:28 pm