Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: There is no new special amnesty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: There is no new special amnesty Empty Justice: There is no new special amnesty

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Justice: There is no new special amnesty[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Justice denied the existence of a new special amnesty.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry stated in: “Some media outlets and social networking sites circulated a book issued by the Ministry of Justice / the office of the senior undersecretary with the number (373) on 3/12/2023, the subject of which is (a special pardon for the convicts), and we affirm that there has been confusion and suspicion from The announcers of the news with the publication of the book accepted the subject of the research as issuing a (new special pardon) for the convicts, while if the contents of the book were checked, it would be found that it clearly refers to the names of the convicts who were issued republican decrees against them and included them in the special amnesty procedures for the years (2007 to 2022) And not with the content of (a new special pardon).[/size]
    [size=45]And she explained: “One of the tasks and powers of the Ministry of Justice is to implement judicial rulings, decisions, and republican decrees, and it is not competent to issue any pardon,” denying “what was reported about the existence of a new special pardon, and that the aim of the book is to mark the names received by the ministry from the competent authorities.” / finished3[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:55 am