Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice launched the 756 covered by the provisions of the amnesty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice launched the 756 covered by the provisions of the amnesty Empty Justice launched the 756 covered by the provisions of the amnesty

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Justice launched the 756 covered by the provisions of the amnesty

 Baghdad / term 

Ministry of Justice announced, on Sunday, the release of 756 inmates during the years 2016 and 2017, covered by the amnesty law within the 
     year. 
    The ministry said in a statement, received (range), a copy of which, " The number of those released from the ministry 's prisons through November of last year 2016 month covered by the general amnesty law amounted to 174 inmates, while the absolute number of them were in the month of December of the same year 194 inmates, where the final total last year amounted to 368 inmates. " 
    The statement added that "those released in the month of January of the year 2017 amounted to 347 inmates, while the absolute number of them reached during the month of February of this year , 41 inmates , " pointing out that " the total final number of those released since the publication of the amnesty law in the Official Gazette 26 last September amounted to 756 inmates. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:14 am