Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy details the deficit reduction mechanism and sets a date for the 2023 budget meetings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy details the deficit reduction mechanism and sets a date for the 2023 budget meetings Empty A deputy details the deficit reduction mechanism and sets a date for the 2023 budget meetings

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 4:52 am

A deputy details the deficit reduction mechanism and sets a date for the 2023 budget meetings
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
     Today, Tuesday, a member of Parliament, Salem Al-Anbuge, revealed the date for the return of the 2023 budget meetings, while indicating the possibility of reducing the deficit to 20%. 
    Al-Anbuge told (Baghdad Today) that "until now, we have not been officially notified of the date of the meetings regarding the discussion of the 2023 budget, but all expectations indicate that it will start at the beginning of next week." 
    He added, "Many important points are still pending in the 2023 budget, most notably the deficit, which constitutes 33% of the budget's volume, which is a large number, but efforts are being made to reduce it to 20% in a way that gives more flexibility, especially since the government has made pledges to cover the fiscal deficit and address it." specific financial contexts  .
    Al-Anbuge also said that he "trusts the government and its tools in drawing budget contexts and pushing them in directions that prevent any crises and contribute to addressing the challenges presented, especially the high public deficit rate in the 2023 budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:54 am