Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first threat to boycott the budget voting session - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first threat to boycott the budget voting session - urgent Empty The first threat to boycott the budget voting session - urgent

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2023, 4:17 am

The first threat to boycott the budget voting session - urgent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Zahra Al-Bajari, a representative of the Al-Sadiqun bloc, warned to boycott the budget voting session in protest of the allocations for the center and south.
    Al-Bajari, head of the Parliamentary Transportation and Communications Committee, told (Baghdad Today) that "Basra's allocations amounted to about one trillion and 650 billion dinars, but the province needs more than 3 trillion."
    And it indicated that "Basra pays loan dues for projects that do not belong to it," threatening to "boycott the voting session on the budget if the allocations for the center and south remain the same."
    And she indicated that "the region's declared allocations are 17 percent, and the real one is more than 20 percent, calling on the representatives of the center and south to stand with their provinces to amend their allocations in the budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:41 am