Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Amcklh for the establishment of a Sunni province, and realize the dream of a Kurdish state is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Amcklh for the establishment of a Sunni province, and realize the dream of a Kurdish state is Empty Abadi: Amcklh for the establishment of a Sunni province, and realize the dream of a Kurdish state is

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:52 pm

Abadi: Amcklh for the establishment of a Sunni province, and realize the dream of a Kurdish state is not in my hand

09/22/20140 

Khandan - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi he Amcklh in the establishment of a Sunni province in Iraq, while noting that achieving the dream of a Kurdish state is not in his hand. The Abadi said in an interview with Channel "Arab" airs on Monday, he was willing to visit Riyadh to open a new page in relations with it. The advisers said that the Americans, British and the Iranians are helping the Iraqi forces in military operations against al Daash. He pointed out that it does not Abadi to bear the consequences and the problems of the previous government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, that the differences between the present and about the defense and interior ministries were not substantial.
    The Prime Minister stated that the Iraqi army benefit from the help of the Iraqi armed militias in the face of Daash, and that the army will not be able to regain control of Nineveh, without the support of the population.

He pointed out that al-Abadi no problem in establishing a Sunni region of Iraq, if it is in accordance with the Constitution.

And on the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil, Ebadi said that he could resolve the dispute with the cooperation of the two parties, pointing out that to achieve the dream of the Kurds their state is not in his hand. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:51 am