Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia reveals the history of supplying Iraq with electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Saudi Arabia reveals the history of supplying Iraq with electricity Empty Saudi Arabia reveals the history of supplying Iraq with electricity

Post by Rocky Fri May 26, 2023 5:48 am

[rtl]Saudi Arabia reveals the history of supplying Iraq with electricity[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/05/26 10:16  , the number of readings: 138 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq, Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari, stated that supplying Iraq with electric energy will start at the end of the current year 2023, in implementation of the electrical interconnection agreement.

Abdulaziz Al-Shammari said in a press interview, "Our relationship with Iraq is distinguished, and in 2017 the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council was established," noting that "this council, during the past six years, had a major role in the development of Saudi Arabia." -Iraqi relations, and many files were completed. important in the economic and investment relations between the two countries.

Al-Shammari explained that "the beginning was the flight step that opened the airspace between Baghdad, Erbil, Riyadh and Jeddah, and in light of that, the new Arar port was opened, which became an important port for the crossing of Iraqi pilgrims and pilgrims, as well as goods between the two countries.”

The Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq, expressed his country's desire to "launch many important investment projects in the near future that serve the Iraqi and Saudi people, and at the top of this list is the issue of electrical interconnection, which is in turn will have a significant positive impact on the issue of energy in Iraq."

Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari noted that "the issue of electrical connection is in its final stages, and it is possible that the electricity supply to Iraq will begin at the end of this year."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm