Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Dhi Qar: We will not vote on the budget without conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Dhi Qar: We will not vote on the budget without conditions Empty Deputy for Dhi Qar: We will not vote on the budget without conditions

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 7:22 am

[size=52]Deputy for Dhi Qar: We will not vote on the budget without conditions[/size]
    • Today 15:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special. 
    The representative of Dhi Qar Governorate, Nissan Al-Zayer, confirmed, on Saturday, that she would not vote on the 2023 budget if it did not include an increase in the amounts allocated to the governorate and the inclusion of petrodollars.
    Al-Zayer said in an interview with the information agency, "The governorate's specializations are actually unknown until this moment, and we hope to increase them in the 2023 budget."  
    She added, "The previous budgets did not do justice to the province, despite the demands and appeals, and the need to grant Dhi Qar its legitimate rights in return for voting on the budget." 
     And she warned that "as a matter of legal and moral responsibility, we will not vote on the budget law in the event that the demands of citizens in Dhi Qar Governorate are not met," stressing "the need to increase conservative financial allocations."   
    And she called for "allocating sums of money to revive the marsh areas and change their status, in addition to allocating sums of money to maintain archaeological areas in order to benefit from them in support of the governorate's allocations." End / 25 hours
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:28 pm