Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary oil stresses the need to amend the investment law to attract international companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary oil stresses the need to amend the investment law to attract international companies Empty Parliamentary oil stresses the need to amend the investment law to attract international companies

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2023, 4:56 am

Parliamentary oil stresses the need to amend the investment law to attract international companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee stressed the need to amend the investment law to attract international companies working in the field of investment refineries.
    Committee member Ali Saadoun al-Lami said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the refineries in Iraq are of two types: the first is governmental, and the second is civil," pointing out that, "there is a defect in the government refineries represented by their age and the inability to produce improved gasoline, In addition to the lack of production and not covering the actual need.
    He added, "Governmental refineries need new tools to keep pace with technological and temporal development."
    He pointed out, "Private refineries need to amend the investment law to attract international companies operating in the field of oil refineries to establish discreet projects inside Iraq."

Views 21
    Added 06/19/2023 - 11:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:04 am