Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to India declined within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to India declined within a month Empty Iraq's oil exports to India declined within a month

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2023, 4:22 am

Iraq's oil exports to India declined within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Tanker data from Indian trade and industry sources showed today, Thursday, that Iraq came second after Russia in Indian oil revenues last May.
    According to this data, Russian oil accounted for about 40% of crude imports in India in May, while imports from Iraq decreased to the lowest level in three years and from Saudi Arabia to their lowest levels since September 2021.
    India imported 801,400 bpd of Iraqi oil in May, down about 13.7% from April's 840,000 bpd.
    Supply from Saudi Arabia is also down 15% to 616,100 bpd, the data shows.
    India's imports from Russia are expected to remain high, as its boiler price is still much cheaper than Middle East crude.
    Last April, the price of a ton of oil from Russia was about $500, equivalent to $68.21/barrel, while the price of a ton of Iraqi oil cost $570, equivalent to $77.76 per barrel, and from Saudi Arabia $637.40. That is equivalent to $87 per barrel, according to Indian government data.
    Due to higher purchases of discounted Russian oil, the share of imports from the Middle East, India's traditional source, fell to an all-time low of around 39% in May from 44% in April.
    The data included a decline in the OPEC share of oil imports in India during May, to a record low of 42.6% and an average of 44.3% in the first two months of the fiscal year.
    India, the world's third largest consumer and consumer of oil, buys more than 80% of its oil from foreign markets.

Views 23
    Added 06/22/2023 - 10:21 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:00 am