Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nearly one million barrels per day Iraq's oil exports to India within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nearly one million barrels per day Iraq's oil exports to India within a month Empty Nearly one million barrels per day Iraq's oil exports to India within a month

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 7:11 am

Nearly one million barrels per day Iraq's oil exports to India within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Data from the Indian Ministry of Trade and Industry showed that Iraq exported more than 800,000 barrels per day to India during last February.[/rtl]

[rtl]The data showed that India's total imports last month decreased by 10% from January to 4.72 million barrels per day. This decline is sharper than initial government data.[/rtl]

[rtl]Data indicate that Indian refiners imported 1.51 million barrels per day of Russian oil in February, accounting for about 32% of India's total oil imports, compared to 28% in the previous month.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the same data, in February, Indian refiners reduced their imports from Iraq by 32% from January to reach 861,200 barrels per day, while purchases from Saudi Arabia increased by 13.8% to 801,700 barrels per day.[/rtl]

[rtl]This led to an increase in OPEC's share of India's monthly imports to about 56% in February from 54% in January.[/rtl]

Views 42
    Added 03/21/2024 - 1:47 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:25 pm