Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity unveils a third contract for solar energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity unveils a third contract for solar energy Empty The Minister of Electricity unveils a third contract for solar energy

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Electricity unveils a third contract for solar energy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, Electricity Minister Ziyad Ali Fadel revealed a new contract that will add 700 megawatts to the production of the national electrical system, to be the third contract to be signed in the field of solar energy.[/size]
    [size=45]Fadel said, "The Ministerial Council for Energy decided today to contract to add 700 megabytes to the national system," noting that "the Council of Ministers will ratify the decision on Tuesday."[/size]
    [size=45]Fadel explained that this energy will be through solar energy, noting that another contract was signed with the Chinese “Port China” with a capacity of 750 megawatts also through solar energy.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that these contracts will provide 1,500 megawatts of solar energy, in addition to the solar energy project signed by the Ministry of Oil with the French company Total, which will include a solar power plant with a capacity of 1,000 megawatts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am