Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two thousand dollars for each pilgrim.. What is the story of the involvement of pilgrims transport c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two thousand dollars for each pilgrim.. What is the story of the involvement of pilgrims transport c Empty Two thousand dollars for each pilgrim.. What is the story of the involvement of pilgrims transport c

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2023, 4:41 am

Two thousand dollars for each pilgrim.. What is the story of the involvement of pilgrims transport companies in money laundering?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Hajj and Umrah Committee, Representative Yasser Al-Husseini, today, Thursday (July 20, 2023), responded to information that companies to transport pilgrims were involved in money laundering operations, through the dollar amounts allocated to pilgrims. 
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "we have not yet proven the involvement of any of the companies specialized in transporting Iraqi pilgrims and Umrah performers to the Holy Land in the money laundering file, given that the amounts allocated to each pilgrim or Umrah pilgrim reach up to two thousand dollars, and the process is carried out smoothly." Noting that "no suspicion has been indicated against her, and upon the availability of any information, an investigation will be carried out immediately and the government oversight authorities will be informed."
    He added, "The number of companies operating in transporting Iraqi pilgrims and Umrah performers is normal, and there is nothing that raises question marks, especially since the ability of each company varies from one to another in transporting them to the Holy Land," noting that "the presence of more companies has a positive indication in terms of providing services and openness." And creating relationships that guarantee the transfer of larger numbers."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:52 pm