Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish officials blame PKK chief, say peace talks continuing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish officials blame PKK chief, say peace talks continuing Empty Turkish officials blame PKK chief, say peace talks continuing

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Sep 2014, 10:06 am

Turkish officials blame PKK chief, say peace talks continuing

09/27/20140 

Turkey Interior Minister and deputy prime minister lashed out at the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) land forces chief Murat Karayilan and reiterated peace talks between Ankara and the Kurdish party will not stop. The remarks by Turkish officials came days after Karayilan said the PKK does not think there is a peace process any longer and war is to break out between the two sides at any times, accusing Ankara of supporting the militants of the Islamic State (IS) that is now attacking Kobani, one of the three Kurdish cantons Kurds have established in northern Syria. Answering reporters, Interior Minister Afghan Ala said peace talks will continue and no one can control and Turkey. “We are going ahead according to our plan and problems and sabotages are usual. We opened our doors to Kurdish brothers and sisters. All security measures have been taken and there are no problems.”Meanwhile Deputy PM Numan Kortolmus said the peace talks would continue at any costs and all should attempt to keep the safe situation. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:37 am