Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Minister: The goal of controlling the region's oil is to impose centralization in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Minister: The goal of controlling the region's oil is to impose centralization in Iraq Empty Kurdistan Minister: The goal of controlling the region's oil is to impose centralization in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2023, 5:40 am

Kurdistan Minister: The goal of controlling the region's oil is to impose centralization in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-22 03:41
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Endowments and Religious Affairs in Kurdistan Region, Peshtwan Sadiq confirmed, on Saturday, that the huge numbers of employees working in the public sector are burdening the region's government, especially after stopping crude oil supplies, while I consider that the federal government's goal of controlling the oil file is to impose centralization in the country.
    "We have 12,000 employees in the Ministry of Awqaf, but the number of clerics in relation to the number of employees is small," Sadiq said in a speech he delivered among crowds of clerics in the administration of the autonomous region of Soran, stressing that "the lack of appointment of clerics is due to the financial situation in the Kurdistan Region, and at any time when this situation improves, one of the priorities of the regional government is to appoint them."

He stressed that the Kurdistan Regional Government needs $650 million monthly to pay the salaries of employees, adding, "The population in the Kurdistan Region is less than 6 million people, and if we compare the number of employees and the population, there is no doubt that the number of our employees is much more than many countries."
    The minister also indicated that one of the main problems that burdened the government is the number of employees, and when oil was in the hands of the Kurdistan Regional Government, salaries were secured by 100 percent per month, and not a single dollar was spent on projects from them.
    And he went on to say, "The monthly oil revenues were 500 million dollars, and what we needed was 650 million dollars, and the remaining amount was secured from the internal imports of the governorates, and Erbil and Dohuk were secured by 12 percent, and 81 percent was secured from oil revenues."
    The minister added, however, that the Sulaymaniyah governorate did not secure anything from its internal revenues for monthly salaries.
    Regarding the oil file, Sadiq said that the Iraqi government claims that the Kurdistan Region does not know how to control the oil file and spend its financial revenues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:08 pm