Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance of Kurdistan reveals the goal of visiting the relations and demands of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance of Kurdistan reveals the goal of visiting the relations and demands of Baghdad Empty Minister of Finance of Kurdistan reveals the goal of visiting the relations and demands of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:47 am

[size=32]
    Minister of Finance of Kurdistan reveals the goal of visiting the relations and demands of Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

"The Kurdistan Regional Government did not create any problems for the Baghdad committees," the Kurdistan Finance Minister, Rebaz Hablan, said on Monday.
    "We did not create any problems, we did not hide anything from them, and we did not give them any information they asked for," he said.
    On the visit of the delegation of Baghdad, headed by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, explained that those committees "in recent meetings dealt with the issues of taxes and customs and banks, we told them to prefer and discuss these topics also."
    "We recently had several meetings with the Iraqi government subcommittees and sent their committees to the three provinces of Kurdistan Region (Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk) to discuss the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad which have financial dimensions. They have some observations on taxes, customs and banks of the Kurdistan Region, So after a series of talks I asked the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak to visit the Kurdistan Region.
    He added that the invitation to visit Erbil is to "discuss with the concerned and competent people of the governments of the Kurdistan Region and Iraq, because we informed them of our willingness to discuss the reasons that prevent the payment of salaries in the Kurdistan Region, and their observations on the budget of the region, and if the imbalance on our part, we are ready to resolve within the Constitution and the laws in force, As we pointed to the existence of different laws dealing with the same issues issued by Baghdad and the Parliament of Kurdistan, and must be understood this situation in order to solve problems.
    As for the issue of salaries of employees of the region, and the concern of citizens of the delay in finding solutions to the problems, he said, "I assure the citizens and employees in the Kurdistan Region that we in the region did not create any problems for the committees of follow-up and scrutiny of Baghdad and did not hide anything and did not enter any information requested, This is the reason for the visit of this high-level delegation headed by the Governor of the Central Bank and the membership of high-level advisers and concerned general managers and the head of the Iraqi Tax Authority. "
    The two sides will meet on Monday morning, March 12, 2018, to decide on the remaining issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am