Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein reveals a Turkish proposal on the water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crisis - Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein reveals a Turkish proposal on the water crisis Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein reveals a Turkish proposal on the water crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2023, 4:44 am

[rtl]Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein reveals a Turkish proposal on the water crisis[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/08/23 11:19  , Number of readings: 114 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein revealed a "Turkish proposal" regarding the water problem, while noting that there are about 850 Turkish companies operating in Iraq.

Hussein said during a joint press conference with his Turkish counterpart, Hakan Fidan, in Baghdad, "We touched on various issues during the important visit, and the Turkish-Iraqi relations are important for both sides."

He added, "We are interested in developing these relations through continuous communication with the Turkish government," noting that "the basis of this relationship is many, including the historical depth."

Hussein pointed out that "there are strong commercial relations between the two countries, including the oil trade, which benefits the Turkish people," revealing that "there are about 850 Turkish companies operating in Iraq, most of which work in the field of construction and reconstruction."

And he continued, "We touched on other points related to the water file," stressing that "the two countries are exposed to climatic changes, and the prospects for dealing to obtain a fair share of water were an important focus of discussion between us, and the Turkish Foreign Minister suggested forming a joint committee in this regard. The water problem threatens the Iraqi economy and agriculture for this." We need joint action through this joint committee."

Hussein revealed, "We touched on the issue of exporting oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, and we hope to reach a solution to the problems in this regard."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:02 am