Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrives in Brussels on an official visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrives in Brussels on an official visit Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrives in Brussels on an official visit

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 5:18 am

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrives in Brussels on an official visit
    59 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrived on Sunday in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on a three-day official visit.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Al-Sahhaf, said in a statement, "Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, and his accompanying delegation, arrived at dawn today in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official three-day visit, to participate in the meeting of the third session of the Cooperation Council between Iraq and the European Union." ".
    He added, "The Minister of Foreign Affairs will hold an expanded meeting with all foreign ministers of the European Union, and will hold several bilateral meetings, as he will meet with the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy in the European Union, Josep Borrell, the European Union Commissioner for International Partnerships, Jutah Orpelinen, and the Secretary General of NATO, Jens Stotelberg." Minister of State for Immigration of the Kingdom of Belgium.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:57 am