Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein talks about the special relationship between Al-Sudani and Nechirvan B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein talks about the special relationship between Al-Sudani and Nechirvan B Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein talks about the special relationship between Al-Sudani and Nechirvan B

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2023, 9:49 am

[rtl]Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein talks about the special relationship between Al-Sudani and Nechirvan Barzani[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein confirmed that the President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Nechirvan Barzani, enjoys a close relationship with the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and can play an important role in Baghdad.

This came in a media interview, while they were in the Swiss city of Davos, to attend the World Economic Forum, which bears the name of the Swiss city.

Hussein said, "Nechirvan Barzani enjoys a close relationship with Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and he can normalize relations between Baghdad and Erbil."

Hussein stated that the federal oil and gas law would solve most of the outstanding problems, adding that "the committee for the implementation of Article 140 will be activated, and the amount of 400 billion dinars will be sent through the commercial bank to the Kurdistan region." .” In the same context, Hussein confirmed that "I will review the file of 400 billion dinars after my return to Iraq."

With regard to the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, and the drop in the exchange rate to more than 1,600 dinars per dollar, Hussein explained that it is difficult for the Iraqi dinar to face a crisis similar to the Lebanese pound and the Iranian riyal, noting that the Central Bank carefully monitors the supply of dollars in the Iraqi markets. .

He said, "The neighboring countries of Iraq are suffering from a financial crisis. The United States suspects that the dollar is being sent illegally out of Iraq, and it wants to ensure that the dollar does not reach Iran and Russia easily."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:41 pm