Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani's advisor: The step of linking Iraq to Iran with a railway network is very important

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani's advisor: The step of linking Iraq to Iran with a railway network is very important Empty Al-Sudani's advisor: The step of linking Iraq to Iran with a railway network is very important

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2023, 6:47 am

[size=46]Al-Sudani's advisor: The step of linking Iraq to Iran with a railway network is very important[/size]
    Economy
    14:26 - 2023-09-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The government advisor for financial affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed: "The step of linking Iraq with Iran with a railway network is a very important step that will contribute to organizing the transportation of goods and merchandise and even Iranian visitors with Iraq."

Muhammad Salih said in a press statement: "Iran is a major trading partner for Iraq, and historically Iranian goods flow easily into Iraq," noting that imports of goods and merchandise except (gas) constitute at least $7 billion, which is a large figure for Iraqi imports, and it constitutes More than 10% of Iraq’s international imports.”

And he stressed that “this line will contribute to organizing the transportation of goods, merchandise, and even visitors, which is an important issue,” explaining that the easier the transportation cost, the lower the costs, regardless of the noise between the linkage at the regional level and the world, which is an issue Regulatory is very important, whether trucking or train.

And the advisor continued: "Iraq is a country in which there is a large religious visit, being a great Islamic center, and this line will facilitate the transportation of visitors," calling for not expanding other political strategies and theories on this issue, and it should be limited to a limited issue, especially (trade and visitors) between Iraq and Iran.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:40 am