Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: The Erbil-Ankara agreement collapsed after the Ceyhan line was stopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Parliamentary Oil: The Erbil-Ankara agreement collapsed after the Ceyhan line was stopped Empty Parliamentary Oil: The Erbil-Ankara agreement collapsed after the Ceyhan line was stopped

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Oil: The Erbil-Ankara agreement collapsed after the Ceyhan line was stopped[/size]
    • Today 14:07

Information/Baghdad..
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee confirmed, on Thursday, the end of the Erbil-Ankara agreement on exporting the region’s oil for fifty years due to the Paris court’s decision.
     Committee member Ali Al-Mashkour said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The 50-year oil agreement between the region and Turkey collapsed after the Paris court’s decision to stop the export of oil from Kurdistan.”
     He added, "Iraq lost $5 billion as a result of stopping the Turkish Ceyhan pipeline," noting that "stopping the export of the region's oil is no longer of any benefit to Iraq."
    Al-Mashkoor pointed out that “the atmosphere with the Kurdish representatives inside Parliament is far from political tension at all,” noting that “the law will not be transferred to the next parliamentary session.”
    Ankara began using all possible cards to harm the Iraqi economy and export its oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, in addition to its failure to pay the fine imposed on it by international courts, after Iraq won an international lawsuit due to the illegality of its receipt of Kurdistan region oil. Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:40 am