Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing treasury bonds in dollars / idea for discussion..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing treasury bonds in dollars / idea for discussion.. Empty Issuing treasury bonds in dollars / idea for discussion..

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 5:21 am

[rtl]Issuing treasury bonds in dollars / idea for discussion..[/rtl]

book articles  ,  09/20/2023 12:02  Number of readings: 138 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Written by Iyad Al-Samawi [/rtl]
    [rtl]The issue of financing the development path, or what is called (the economic model), has not been decided until this moment, and the government has not yet taken the final decision regarding the economic model that will finance the project. There are those who propose the idea of ​​the World Bank participating in financing this project. The giant, and there are those who oppose this idea completely and in detail, including the writer of this article, because of the World Bank’s experiences and long history of plundering people’s wealth, confiscating their autonomy, and humiliating them.. 

But no one has yet proposed the idea that Iraqi capital, at home and abroad, would contribute to building this giant project, by issuing treasury bonds in dollars, such as if the value of one bond was one hundred dollars or one thousand dollars, and These bonds were purchased in Iraqi dinars and calculated at the official rate of the dollar (1320 dinars per dollar, with a remunerative interest rate such as five percent, while allowing foreign capital to buy these bonds in Iraqi dinars. 

The process of purchasing these bonds in the Iraqi dinar will lead to an increase in demand for the Iraqi dinar internally and externally, and this in turn will lead to a significant increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar, which may reach a thousand dinars per dollar. If an element of legal protection is provided for the funds of these bonds, this will inevitably lead to the return of dozens of billions of dollars that leaked from Iraq to foreign banks, whether legally or illegally. I personally am confident and believe, as is my absolute faith in God Almighty, that the amount of Iraqi money that leaked from Iraq abroad, whether by individuals or political entities, exceeds three hundred. Billion dollars, and most of this capital was looted through the corruption that accompanied the political process..

Is it not wise to recover this money to contribute to the building and progress of our country after providing it with legal protection? Why don't we provide protection for them when they basically belong to people and political entities that now hold the leadership of the country? Tell them, come and invest this money in building your country, as it is more worthy of it than others, and so that this does not lead to revealing the names of these people, a way must be found in which the bond can be registered without a name. I personally believe that Iraq is capable of issuing bonds worth a hundred billion dollars, which is enough 

. To fully finance the path of development with Iraqi and non-Iraqi funds. I hope that this proposal will be studied at a high level in order for it to mature and be adopted as an economic model.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 am