Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Lobo
wciappetta
lonelyintexas
7 posters

Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the Empty Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 18 Jul 2015, 9:09 pm

Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the public

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Decided cell crisis, Wednesday, to begin issuing remittances treasury and the launch of a national bonds to the public and government guarantees and benefits appropriate, as authorized oil minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] follow the oil agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Erbil in the coming days. The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a statement received by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] copy of it, the last "presided, today, a meeting of the crisis cell has been studied in which the economic and financial situation in light of the challenges faced by the country."

The statement added that "the meeting reviewed the development of delivery oil province amounts agreement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oil and entitlements and emphasize the need to adhere to its terms, according to the contents of the federal budget for the 2015 law, "noting that" the oil minister will follow up this file in the coming days. " The statement pointed out that the "cell decided to start issuing remittances treasury during the remaining months of this year and the launch of bonds and national public and government guarantees and benefits appropriate in order to strengthen the financial position and activating the economy and development movement in the country." As the cell decided, according to the statement, "the adoption of the recommendations of the Economic Committee about the proposals of the Ministry of Planning in addressing the problems of the investment plan, including in particular entitlements projects and letters of guarantee, asserting that "agreed that the Ministry of Planning and identifying strategic projects and important in light of the National Development Plan and the provincial development plans with respect to payment term projects."

[url=http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/140325/%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85 %][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] %[/url]

The part in red seems really good.  I think what the article is trying to say is bonds after Baghdad and Erbil meet for something in the coming days.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the Empty Re: Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the

Post by wciappetta Sat 18 Jul 2015, 9:29 pm

drunk Very good news....

Lobo

Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the Empty Re: Cell crisis, decided to start issuing treasury remittances and the launch of a national bonds to the

Post by Lobo Sat 18 Jul 2015, 9:35 pm

I agree what the article says but I think the RV has to be first, if they don't get the HCL done before August 1st, it will be shortly thereafter if Kurdistan doesn't decide go to a referendum for independence.  Either way, the RV has to come before the bonds are issued and the gov. said the credit rating will be announced this month, bonds this month and August, tariffs August 1 and CBI has agreed to a exchange rate with Banks Union between the USD-IQD.  I am hopeful we will see this between July 22 and Aug. 1.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sat 18 Jul 2015, 9:45 pm

Thanks LIT,

Liquidity coming.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 18 Jul 2015, 10:12 pm

yes
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Sat 18 Jul 2015, 10:39 pm

hi duck thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:54 pm

bounce

bounce

bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:03 am