Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Pavel: Solving financial problems and keeping employee salaries away from political proble

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - President Pavel: Solving financial problems and keeping employee salaries away from political proble Empty President Pavel: Solving financial problems and keeping employee salaries away from political proble

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 10:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Pavel: Solving financial problems and keeping employee salaries away from political problems are among our priorities[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bafel Jalal Talabani, President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, met in Baghdad with Mr. Nouri al-Maliki, President of the State of Law Coalition.
    During the meeting, the two sides discussed the latest political developments, the terrorist attack on Arbat Airport, the problems between Erbil and Baghdad, and the salaries of employees in the region. The need for coordination and cooperation between political parties was emphasized in order to overcome challenges and solve problems on the basis of the constitution in a way that guarantees the rights of all.
    In another aspect of the meeting, the terrorist attack on Arbat Airport was condemned, and the Iraqi government was called upon to fulfill its constitutional duties, put an end to violations, and not leave any pretext to penetrate the skies and lands of the country.
    President Bafel Jalal Talabani referred to the salaries and livelihoods of the citizens of Kurdistan and the issue of the creation of Halabja Governorate, and said: “Solving financial problems and keeping employee salaries away from political problems must be among the priorities of all our work, and our citizens should not remain in a state of anxiety more than that.”
    Regarding the creation of Halabja Governorate, President Bafel Jalal Talabani said: “Halabja and its people deserve all respect and loyalty, and its creation as a governorate must be the concern of all of us, and I call on all parties to deal with this file responsibly.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:10 am