Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish politician: The silence of the regional government gave Türkiye the green light to increase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish politician: The silence of the regional government gave Türkiye the green light to increase  Empty Kurdish politician: The silence of the regional government gave Türkiye the green light to increase

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Kurdish politician: The silence of the regional government gave Türkiye the green light to increase its attacks[/size]
    • Today 08:48

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Kurdish Tekri Azadi movement, Luqman Hassan, confirmed that the silence of the regional government towards the Turkish violations prompted Ankara to increase the pace of its attacks and operations inside the territory of the region.
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, “Turkey wants all Iraqi political parties to practice with Ankara the same practices as the Kurdistan Democratic Party in terms of standing by its side against the Workers’ Party and the military operations it is carrying out in the north of the country.”
    He added, "Turkey does not pay any attention to either the Democratic Party or any other party, as it considers itself a superpower in the region and works to interfere in the affairs of states, as it did with Libya, Cyprus, Greece, and Armenia, and not just the Kurdistan region and Iraq in general."
    He stated that "the outgoing Kurdistan government did not issue any reaction or strong stance towards the Turkish attacks and violations in the regions of the region, which gives Turkey the green light to increase the pace of its operations and attacks on the regions of Kurdistan." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:16 am