Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkmenistan intends to sell 10 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Iraq... through swaps with I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Turkmenistan intends to sell 10 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Iraq... through swaps with I Empty Turkmenistan intends to sell 10 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Iraq... through swaps with I

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:53 am

Turkmenistan intends to sell 10 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Iraq... through swaps with Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Turkmenistan announced on Monday that the country intends to sell ten billion cubic meters of natural gas annually to Iraq through a swap arrangement with Iran, after a delegation from the Turkmen government held talks in Baghdad.

Gas-rich Turkmenistan has a pipeline that connects to Iran, which borders Iraq. The ministry did not provide details about potential swaps, but said that Iraq was interested in a five-year agreement
    The Iraqi Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, signed a memorandum of understanding with the Turkmen Minister of State for Gas Affairs, to supply Turkmen gas to Iraq.
    This "initial agreement" relates to the import of about 25 million cubic meters of gas per day from Turkmenistan.

Views 18
    Added 10/09/2023 - 12:26 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:27 pm