Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: Baghdad and the region agreed to address political problems in accordance with the constitu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: Baghdad and the region agreed to address political problems in accordance with the constitu Empty Barzani: Baghdad and the region agreed to address political problems in accordance with the constitu

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:25 am

Barzani: Baghdad and the region agreed to address political problems in accordance with the constitution and agreements
    • Time: 10/10/2023 14:46:24

• Read: 403 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received, on Tuesday, the British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hitchen.
    A statement by the regional government, a copy of which was received by {Al-Furat News}, said, "The meeting focused, in particular, on the importance of resolving controversial issues between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government, as the two sides agreed that political problems must be addressed in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and the signed agreements."
    The Prime Minister reiterated the need to protect the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan Region as a federal entity.
    The British Ambassador praised the reforms implemented by the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially in the field of digitization of public services provided, pointing to the central data center of the Information Technology Department of the Regional Government, and stressed the importance of this center being a role model for all of Iraq, which encourages the federal government to Work to establish similar advanced centers and institutions.
    The British Ambassador also expressed his respect and appreciation for the situation of peaceful coexistence between the various components and religious freedom in the Kurdistan region.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:34 am