Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Soldiers Recapture Town in North of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Soldiers Recapture Town in North of Baghdad Empty Iraqi Soldiers Recapture Town in North of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

Iraqi Soldiers Recapture Town in North of Baghdad

10/4/2014 0 

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iraqi army recaptured the town of Dhuluiya, located about 75 kilometers North of Baghdad, after inflicting heavy losses on the ISIL terrorists. The victory for the Iraqi army was partly brought about by the help of the influential Sunni al-Jubouri tribe, which has fought against ISIL terrorists with the support of Shiite fighters from a neighboring town, Reuters reported. The ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently control parts of Syria and Iraq. They have threatened all communities, including Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians, Ezadi Kurds and others, as they continue their atrocities in Iraq. Senior Iraqi officials have blamed Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and some Persian Gulf Arab states for the growing terrorism in their country. The ISIL has links with Saudi intelligence and is believed to be indirectly supported by the Israeli regime.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm