Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Joint US-South Korean military exercises begin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joint US-South Korean military exercises begin Empty Joint US-South Korean military exercises begin

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:21 am

Joint US-South Korean military exercises begin

09:53 - 21/08/2017

The United States and South Korea on Monday began their joint military exercises, which Pyongyang had warned in advance that it would escalate tension on the Korean Peninsula.

"The South Korean army announced the start of the joint exercise, which involves tens of thousands of military personnel and was called" Ulchi: the freedom guard, "the Sky News website reported.

"The maneuvers rely heavily on fake military operations with computers, which are supposed to last for two weeks," she said.

"The exercises are defensive, but Pyongyang sees it as a provocative attempt to invade its territory, and therefore it looms each year with military reprisals in response to it," Washington and Seoul said.

Some 50,000 South Korean and 17,000 US military personnel will participate in the exercise, compared to 25,000 US military personnel who participated in the exercises last year, which have been held annually since 1976. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/21/186544/
    ksp
    ksp
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Joint US-South Korean military exercises begin Empty “We Burned Down Every Town in North Korea”

Post by ksp Mon 21 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47653.htm

[size=48]“We Burned Down Every Town in North Korea”[/size][size=48]
    [/size]
    By John Laforge

“We went over there and fought the war and eventually burned down every town in North Korea anyway, some way or another… Over a period of three years or so, we killed off, what, 20 percent of the population?”
    General Curtis LeMay, in “Strategic Air Warfare,” by Richard H. Kohn
    August 21, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - The US public wants to know why North Korea is so paranoid, militarily hostile and boastful. And why do the leaders in the capital city Pyongyang point their fingers at the US every time they test another rocket or bomb? Sixty-five years after the US burned down every town in North Korea, the US military is now simultaneously bombing or rocketing seven different non-nuclear countries. The US conducts military exercises with South Korea off the North’s coastline twice a year.
    The US regularly tests Minuteman-3 long-range nuclear missiles ¾ from Vandenberg Air Base in California ¾ that can reach and obliterate Pyongyang. Several presidential administrations have called North Korea “evil,” a “state sponsor of terrorism,” and “threatening.” US military officials have called North Korea’s tiny, backward, nearly failed state the “principle threat” to the US security. North Korea may have reason to worry.
    North Korea’s rocket tests mostly fail but are nevertheless called “provocative” and “destabilizing” by the State Dept., the Council of Foreign Relations, and the White House. This is regardless of which party is in power. Bill Clinton said in 1994: “If North Korea ever used a nuclear weapon, it would no longer continue to exist.” Likewise today, Defense Secretary Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis used similarly bombastic language discussing North Korea August 8. John Walcott reported for Reuters that Mattis said the North must stop any action that would “lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.”
    Consider living memory
    In Robert Neer’s 2013 book “Napalm,” the author reports that General Lemay wrote, “We burned down just about every city in North and South Korea both … we killed off over a million civilian Koreans…” Eighth Army chemical officer Donald Bode is quoted as saying, on an “average good day” … pilots in the Korean War “dropped 70,000 gallons of napalm: 45,000 from the U.S. Air Force, 10,000-20,000 by its navy, and 4,000-5,000 by marines” ¾ marines who nicknamed the burning jellied gasoline “cooking oil.”
    Neer found that a total of 32,357 tons of napalm were used on Korea, “about double that dropped on Japan in 1945.” More bombs were dropped on Korea than in the whole of the Pacific theater during World War II ¾ 635,000 tons, versus 503,000 tons. “Pyongyang, a city of half a million people before 1950, was said to have had only two buildings left intact,” Neer wrote. This is still living memory in North Korea.
    Howard Zinn’s “A People’s History of the United States” says, “Perhaps 2 million Koreans, North and South, were killed in the Korean war, all in the name of opposing ‘the rule of force.’” Bruce Coming’s 2010 history “The Korean War” says, “of more than 4 million casualties … at least 2 million were civilians. … Estimated North Korean casualties numbered 2 million including about 1 million civilians… An estimated 900,000 Chinese soldiers lost their lives in combat.”

[table style= border="0" width="100%"][tr][td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; color: #000"]
    No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media
    Get Your Free Daily Newsletter
    You can't buy your way onto these pages
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]
    [size]
    [/size]

After Truman fired Gen. MacArthur in May 1951, the former supreme commander testified to Congress, “The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20 million people. I have never seen such devastation. I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach, the last time I was there. After I looked at that wreckage and those thousands of women and children … I vomited.”

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:16 am