Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of 329.. “only” 32 Iraqi parliamentarians signed the closure of the American embassy.. Documents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of 329.. “only” 32 Iraqi parliamentarians signed the closure of the American embassy.. Documents Empty Out of 329.. “only” 32 Iraqi parliamentarians signed the closure of the American embassy.. Documents

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2023, 5:17 am

Out of 329.. “only” 32 Iraqi parliamentarians signed the closure of the American embassy.. Documents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-30 04:02
    Font

Shafaq News/ 32 Iraqi parliamentarians, out of 329 others, submitted a request to the Presidency of Parliament to close the American embassy in Baghdad and expel Ambassador Alina Romanski.
    The request, entitled (Holding a special session dedicated to the Palestinian issue), according to a document published below by Shafaq News Agency, stated, “In view of the genocide operations and the difficult humanitarian conditions that our people are experiencing in besieged Gaza due to the aggression and war officially declared by the Zionist entity and the brutal threat to displace more than a million A Palestinian citizen from northern Gaza, we submit, based on Article 28 of the bylaws of the House of Representatives, a request to hold an extraordinary, closed session devoted solely to discussing the issue of expelling the American ambassador, closing the embassy, ​​and suspending diplomatic relations with all countries that support the Zionist entity.”
    On the twenty-seventh of this October, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the federal government and parliament to vote on a decision to close the United States Embassy in Iraq in order to “support” the Palestinians.
    Al-Sadr said in a post on the “X” website, previously Twitter, “I call on (the Iraqi government) and (the Iraqi parliament) with all its groups and orientations, for the first time and for the sake of public and not private interests, to vote on closing the American embassy in Iraq because of the unlimited American support for the terrorist Zionists.” Against Gaza.”
    He stressed the need to "protect its (the US Embassy's) diplomatic personnel, and not be exposed to them by the shameless militias that want to undermine the security and safety of Iraq," in the event of a vote on the resolution.
    Al-Sadr also said, “If the government and parliament do not respond, we will have another position that we will announce later.”
    The US Embassy in Baghdad announced in a statement last week the departure of non-essential employees at the embassy and the US Consulate in Erbil, due to increasing security threats.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:38 am