Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza Empty Iran: America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2023, 4:53 am

Iran: America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza 34ff808b-adbb-4760-aa03-249a41dea383
    [size=52]Iran: America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza[/size]
    • Today 13:06

Information/Baghdad..
    Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi confirmed today, Saturday, that America is obstructing the ceasefire in Gaza, while warning that what is happening in the Strip is genocide and war crimes against humanity.
    In his speech before heading to the Saudi capital, Riyadh, to participate in the emergency meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation on Palestine, Mr. Raisi pointed out that “this visit takes place at the invitation of the President of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, whose current session is chaired by the Saudi King, and we requested to hold this meeting about a month ago.” But for various reasons, it was delayed, and it will be held today in Riyadh with the participation of leaders of Islamic countries.”
    Raisi added, “The Islamic nation, Islamic peoples all over the world, and free people all over the world who took to the streets in their millions, demand an end to the injustice of the Zionist entity and an end to the Americans’ support for this genocide and crime against humanity.”
    The Iranian President explained, “The Americans announce in their statements that they want the war not to expand, and they also send messages to us and to some countries, but these statements are not consistent with their actions. They have provided fuel for this war machine that is committing crimes in Gaza today, and the war machine itself is at their disposal.” And the Americans are carrying out the operations.”
    Raisi warned that “the Americans are the ones who obstructed the success of the meeting held in Egypt, as well as what happened in the Security Council. They are preventing a ceasefire and expanding the scope of the war.”
    In addition, Raisi stressed that “the meeting that will be held today is not just a meeting for talking, but rather it will be a meeting for taking practical steps. The Islamic nation expects the officials of its countries to move and work to quickly stop the aggression against Gaza, open the way to help its people, lift the siege and defend the rights of the Palestinians.” .
    Raisi warned, “What is happening in the Gaza Strip is genocide and war crimes against humanity, so we hope that the unity of Islamic countries will be able to resolve this issue.” End 25

https://almaalomah.me/news/46609/global/%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86:-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%84-%D9%88%D9%82%D9%81-%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:25 am