Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Headed by the Minister of Oil, a federal delegation will visit Erbil tomorrow to resolve the problem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Headed by the Minister of Oil, a federal delegation will visit Erbil tomorrow to resolve the problem Empty Headed by the Minister of Oil, a federal delegation will visit Erbil tomorrow to resolve the problem

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2023, 2:23 pm

Headed by the Minister of Oil, a federal delegation will visit Erbil tomorrow to resolve the problem of production and export

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A delegation from the federal government, headed by Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani, will visit the city of Erbil, tomorrow, Sunday .
    The official spokesman for the regional government, Peshwa Hawrami, said in a statement seen by Al-Eqtisad News, “Federal Oil Minister Hayyan Abdul-Ghani, and a delegation accompanying him, will visit the Kurdistan region tomorrow, Sunday. ”
    Hawrami explained, “This visit came after the region’s Prime Minister, Masrour Barzani, agreed with Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to resolve the problems of the oil file .”
    He added, "The main focus of the meetings will be the problem of oil production expenses and procedures for resuming the export of Kurdistan Region's oil," noting that "the delegation will remain in the region for two to three days ."

Views 32
    Added 11/11/2023 - 7:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:48 pm