Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework discusses during its meeting developments in the political situation in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coordination framework discusses during its meeting developments in the political situation in I Empty The coordination framework discusses during its meeting developments in the political situation in I

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:00 am

[size=46]The coordination framework discusses during its meeting developments in the political situation in Iraq and the region[/size]
    Iraq
    10:45 - 2023-11-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The coordination framework held its periodic meeting in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, while the candidates for the position of Speaker of the new House of Representatives were presented.
    A statement by the coordination framework stated, “Today, Monday, the coordination framework held its 176th regular meeting in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani. During the meeting, the file of local elections and the ongoing preparations for them were discussed, as well as the names nominated for the position of Speaker of the new House of Representatives. Developments in the political situation were also reviewed.” In Iraq and the region.
    The coordinating framework stressed, according to the statement, “the importance of preserving future entitlements, especially the electoral entitlement, and those present unanimously agreed on the necessity of resolving the issue of electing the Speaker of the House of Representatives by choosing a personality commensurate with the nature of the mission and the challenges facing the country at the current stage,” pointing out that “the coordinating framework The names of the candidates for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives have been officially received by the Sunni component forces, and the framework will study them and take a position on them. The attendees also stressed the continuity of the necessary preparations to hold the elections on the specified date.
    The coordination framework called for “competition to be based on service programs and providing realistic visions for serving the governorates.” 
    Regarding the Palestinian issue, the coordination framework urged "the perpetuation of the current truce to achieve a comprehensive ceasefire, the reconstruction of Gaza, and relief for the displaced."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am