Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala agricultural investments increased by 10%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala agricultural investments increased by 10% Empty Diyala agricultural investments increased by 10%

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2023, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Diyala agricultural investments increased by 10%[/size]
    • Today 11:30

Al-Maalouma/ Diyala...
     The Local Union of Agricultural Societies revealed, on Wednesday, an increase in agricultural investments for the first time after 2003.
    The head of the Local Union of Agricultural Societies in Diyala, Raad Mughamis, said in an interview with “Al-Maalouma/,” that “the export of dates and the emergence of the role of merchants and marketing companies The incentives that you find in the markets prompted some businessmen to invest their financial liquidity in Al-Sabtana for agricultural purposes, which led to a remarkable increase in the areas of palm groves.”
    He pointed out that "the positive thing about the new investments is their reliance on advanced contexts in providing irrigation water in terms of advanced systems to reduce water waste. This represents a culture that has begun to take an important role and may be the beginning of changing traditional patterns of irrigation and agriculture in general."
    The agricultural sector in Diyala suffered from the repercussions of drought, agricultural pests, and the impact of security unrest on its productivity in recent years. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:06 pm