Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Wasit: Hor Al Dalmaj revenues are 6 billion dinars, 50 million of which are only for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Wasit: Hor Al Dalmaj revenues are 6 billion dinars, 50 million of which are only for the Empty Governor of Wasit: Hor Al Dalmaj revenues are 6 billion dinars, 50 million of which are only for the

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2023, 2:59 pm

Governor of Wasit: Hor Al Dalmaj revenues are 6 billion dinars, 50 million of which are only for the state!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hor Dalmaj. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Governor of Wasit, Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi, confirmed that the Dalmaj Marsh is controlled by an investor and no one can access it, indicating that the marsh’s revenues are estimated at 6 billion dinars annually.
    Al-Mayahi said in a televised interview, viewed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Dalmaj Marsh is controlled by an investor and no one can access it,” stressing that “the marsh’s annual rent is not equivalent to the imports it achieves in one day.”
    He pointed out that "the governorate wrote about this issue because the marsh is one of the best places for birds and fish in Iraq that are exported outside Iraq, and we requested that the marsh be referred to investment."
    Al-Mayahi stated, “The investor asked to leave the project in exchange for giving him the sums he spent on constructing roads and services.”
    He added, "The revenues from the Dalmaj Hor are 6 billion annually, and the investor pays only 50 million."

Views 30
    Added 12/13/2023 - 4:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:16 am