Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary bloc determines the reasons for the impossibility of removing American combat forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary bloc determines the reasons for the impossibility of removing American combat forces Empty A parliamentary bloc determines the reasons for the impossibility of removing American combat forces

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2023, 4:27 am

A parliamentary bloc determines the reasons for the impossibility of removing American combat forces from Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    Today, Friday (December 15, 2023), the head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Representative Saud Al-Saadi, specified the reasons for not removing American combat forces from Iraq.
    Al-Saadi told “Baghdad Today” that, “Until this moment, no action or real action has been crystallized to remove American combat forces from Iraq, despite the issuance of the House of Representatives’ decision in 2020, and despite the violations and attacks by those forces,” pointing out that “nothing has crystallized.” An actual and serious movement, even at a minimum, in order to form a reliable majority towards this decision.”
    He stressed: “The lack of consensus and movement by the majority of forces, and respect for the decision of the House of Representatives, which represents the highest legislative authority in the country, and striving to implement it, are among the reasons that led to the failure to remove the American forces.”
    Over the past two years, the Iraqi and American sides have emphasized that the forces present in Iraq are advisory forces and not combat forces, but after the American bombing on members and headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces, especially in Jurf al-Sakhar, the discussion returned again that the forces present in Iraq are combat forces, amid renewed demands, especially By the political blocs associated with the factions, the necessity of the departure of American forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm