Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A “difficult” financial year awaits Kurdistan.. The Baghdad Agreement has an unknown fate and the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - A “difficult” financial year awaits Kurdistan.. The Baghdad Agreement has an unknown fate and the re Empty A “difficult” financial year awaits Kurdistan.. The Baghdad Agreement has an unknown fate and the re

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 4:48 am

A “difficult” financial year awaits Kurdistan.. The Baghdad Agreement has an unknown fate and the region’s delegation is preparing for a round of negotiations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Former member of the Finance Committee in the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Sabah Hassan, confirmed today, Thursday (December 21, 2023), that the financial situation of the region in the coming year will be difficult, while hinting at a round of Kurdish negotiations in Baghdad.
    Hassan said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "the financial situation will be difficult for the Kurdistan region if Baghdad does not adhere to the budget agreement and makes an amendment by the Iraqi Council of Ministers to the region's share."
    He added, "The Kurdistan Region has adhered to all the conditions requested by the federal government, but Baghdad is procrastinating, and it must first commit to sending a financial payment totaling 3 months' salaries, which are the remaining salaries from the current year 2023."
    Hassan pointed out that "the financial situation is difficult and complex, as oil exports are still halted, and Baghdad has not fulfilled its commitment. Therefore, there will be many visits by officials in the regional government in the hope of a quick and comprehensive solution to the crisis."
    The Kurdistan Regional Government had reached an agreement with the Baghdad government to export the region's oil through the central government, and in return, 12.6 percent of the federal budget would be allocated to Iraqi Kurdistan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm