Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the name of the new governor of Basra: We respect the decisions of the coordination

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - A deputy reveals the name of the new governor of Basra: We respect the decisions of the coordination Empty A deputy reveals the name of the new governor of Basra: We respect the decisions of the coordination

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 4:50 am

A deputy reveals the name of the new governor of Basra: We respect the decisions of the coordination framework
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Toda
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (December 21, 2023), the head of the Tasmeem Alliance, MP Amer Al-Fayez, revealed the name of the new governor of Basra after announcing the results of the provincial council elections .
    Al-Fayez said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the next governor of Basra will be the current governor, Asaad Al-Eidani,” noting that “the head of the provincial council has not yet determined which bloc.”
    He added, "Al-Eidani was elected along with the (Tasmeem) coalition with the votes of Basra Governorate. If any bloc were to think, even if the coordination framework was not to renew it, the justifications must be clarified." 
    The winner stressed that he "will remain head of the Tasmeem Alliance, and Al-Eidani is their candidate for the position of governor for a second term."
    Regarding the coordination framework meeting yesterday, Wednesday, the winner commented, “I was not present at it, but I respect all of his decisions,” noting that “The Design Alliance will obtain 13 seats after the results of the special vote are announced, and here we will obtain a majority.”
    Yesterday, Tuesday, the Election Commission announced the preliminary results of the provincial council elections with a percentage of 94.4%, in which the Tasmeem coalition, to which Basra Governor Asaad Al-Eidani belongs, won 12 seats .
    It is noteworthy that the coordination framework met yesterday evening, Wednesday, and announced the formation of the coordination framework bloc in all governorates to accelerate the formation of local councils “to provide services as a continuation and complement of the efforts of the federal government that distinguished itself throughout the past year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:06 am