Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals 9 positives of border security harvesting operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - A deputy reveals 9 positives of border security harvesting operations Empty A deputy reveals 9 positives of border security harvesting operations

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy reveals 9 positives of border security harvesting operations[/size]
    • Today 12:50

Information / Baghdad..
     On Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Representative Yasser Iskandar, revealed 9 of the most important positives of border harvesting operations during 2023.
     Iskandar said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The file of securing the Iraqi borders with neighboring countries is a priority in the hierarchy of national security requirements, especially since it has constituted sources of threat to the state during the past years, and the events of June 2014 are still present in their repercussions and losses until now.”
    He added, "The state has realized the importance of border security and has doubled its means of support to fortify it, especially during 2023, through three important strategies in increasing the ability to control the land and deal with complex geography through advanced tools, including thermal cameras."
    He pointed out that "the border forces and the formations supporting them achieved 9 positive results during 2023, most notably the arrest of hundreds of infiltrators, some of whom were terrorists, and thwarting attempts to target some areas, in addition to blocking the way for any ISIS cells to pass from Syria towards Iraq."
    During 2023, Iraq witnessed the adoption of multiple paths to fortify its borders with neighboring countries, especially ambushes, deployment of forces, and access to thermal cameras.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:46 am