Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget Empty A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:55 pm

[size=45][size=41]A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget[/size]
     7 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Economic and Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, announced that the 2024 budget has entered into force.
    Saleh said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that: “The federal general budget issued pursuant to Law No. 13 of 2023 is a tripartite budget, that is, it was enacted for three years, and therefore the entry into the new fiscal year 2024 has been automatic from today.”
    He explained, “This is based on the adoption of the federal general budget for the year 2024, and the 12/1 exchange rule does not currently exist in accordance with the amended Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019 until the beginning of the year 2026 if the financial situation at that time requires its application.”
    Saleh added, “This rule, i.e. the 12/1 disbursement, also depends on the timing of the 2026 budget legislation.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget Empty Re: A government advisor announces the entry into force of the 2024 budget

Post by wciappetta Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:26 pm

I heard a most ridiculous explanation for this report today suggesting a wait until 2026 for the revalue and then it would somehow be some funky 12/1 exchange rate nonsense... I cannot believe the foolishness of some and those who follow them. For those confused, here is the law cited:   https://moj.gov.iq/upload/pdf/domestic.pdf    Once you read article 4 and article 8 it is clearly understood. This was a provision to ensure the function of government obligations for 2020 since they didn't have an approved budget for that year. Essentially it means they will use the 2019 allotment to meet the need of society.  You'll notice it's only valid until a new budget is approved.  To avoid all the drama of passing a budget like in years past, they approved a 3-year budget which concludes EOY 2025. What he referenced in this report basically says that if there is an issue with approving the next 3-year budget, the country will use 2025 as the model until a new budget is approved. But nowhere does this report address the exchange rate or any mathematical method for calculating it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Nakluagator, Pinoy10 and Fran like this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm