Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces 176 investment opportunities throughout Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces 176 investment opportunities throughout Iraq Empty Agriculture announces 176 investment opportunities throughout Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 6:41 am

Agriculture announces 176 investment opportunities throughout Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced 176 investment opportunities throughout Iraq, while clarifying the mechanism for granting approvals for investment opportunities.
    The Director General of the Agricultural Investments Department in the Ministry of Agriculture, Iyad Al-Bolani, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “investment opportunities within Iraqi law are open to Iraqis and foreigners, with many advantages, such as the amended Investment Law 13 of 2006.”
    Al-Bulani added, “The Ministry offered 176 opportunities throughout Iraq, and there is a team formed by order of my office to distribute these opportunities to investors,” pointing out that “approvals to grant investment opportunities in the agricultural sector are within the jurisdiction of investment bodies and not the Investment Department.”
    He pointed out that “the Department of Agricultural Investments is studying the feasibility of the project referred for investment after the fundamental approvals for the agricultural sector,” pointing out that “there are 280 dunums in the holy deserts of Karbala, which have a large area for the investor to be creative with by creating multiple fields at the same time, such as agriculture.” Animal projects, poultry, dairy factories, slaughterhouses, projects related to horticulture, and other important projects.”
    He pointed out that "approvals for such opportunities are made through coordination between the Ministry of Agriculture, the Investment Department in the Governorates, the Investment Authority, and the Real Estate Department affiliated with the Ministry of Finance, so that you can have an investment project."

Views 35
    Added 01/08/2024 - 2:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:48 pm