Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank issues a new notice regarding the acquisition of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - A government bank issues a new notice regarding the acquisition of the dollar Empty A government bank issues a new notice regarding the acquisition of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2024, 2:14 pm

[size=35][size=35]A government bank issues a new notice regarding the acquisition of the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-16-2024 | 11:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Tuesday, Al-Rasheed Bank issued a notice to travelers wishing to purchase the dollar for travel purposes.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The bank said in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, that it “announces the opening of the platform for travelers wishing to buy the dollar today, Tuesday, January 16, 2024, at eight o’clock in the evening.”

He stated, “The new mechanism requires advance reservation for the traveler by entering the link on the bank’s official page to obtain a reservation that enables him to visit the branch to deliver Iraqi cash and receive the dollar from the bank’s branch inside Baghdad International Airport,” noting that “this measure will make it easier for the citizen to purchase dollar smoothly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:48 pm