Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the salaries of the lower levels of the new ladder

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the salaries of the lower levels of the new ladder Empty Learn about the salaries of the lower levels of the new ladder

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2024, 4:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Learn about the salaries of the lower levels of the new ladder

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-19-2024
    The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, revealed, on Wednesday, the details of the meetings of the government committee specializing in amending the salary scale, indicating that the minimum people will benefit the most from the new law.
    Al-Atwani said in a televised interview, “Parliament continues to follow developments in the salary scale law, which is in the hands of the government due to financial concerns.”
    He added, “In the previous meeting between the Finance Committee and the government committee specializing in reconsidering the salary scale, it was agreed to raise the nominal tenth grade salary scale from 170,000 dinars to 470,000 dinars in order to be fair.”
    He explained that “it is not possible to approve a salary scale that does not grant the downtrodden employees their salary rights, as the large mark was noticed in the salary scale for employees of state departments.” End 25[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:49 am