Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of the lower grades will increase by 150%, according to the new

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of the lower grades will increase by 150%, according to the new  Empty Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of the lower grades will increase by 150%, according to the new

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:47 am

Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of the lower grades will increase by 150%, according to the new scale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, revealed, on Monday, that the salaries of the lower grades will increase by 150% according to the new salary scale, indicating that the new salary scale will grant 50% allowances for improving the living of all employees.
    Al-Atwani said, after meeting with the committee to amend the salary scale of employees, "We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees in a way that achieves justice," noting that "the new salary scale is currently presented to a committee of experts to give a final opinion, and then it is transferred to the Council of Ministers for approval."
    Al-Atwani added, "According to the new salary scale, the increase in the salaries of the lower grades will be 150%, and the minimum nominal salary (the tenth grade) will be 425,000 dinars."
    And the head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee went on to say that "according to the new law, 50% allowances will be granted to improve the living of all employees."

Views 230
    Added 03/13/2023 - 3:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am