Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq jump and reach more than one billion dollars within a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq jump and reach more than one billion dollars within a week Empty Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq jump and reach more than one billion dollars within a week

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2024, 4:59 am

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq jump and reach more than one billion dollars within a week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-27 04:30
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq’s total sales of hard currency to the US dollar during the past week amounted to more than one billion dollars.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent stated that the Central Bank sold during the past week and for the five days in which the auction was opened, one billion, 76 million, and 381 thousand dollars, at a daily rate of 215 million, 276 thousand, and 307 dollars, higher than what it recorded last week, which amounted to one billion, And 71 million, 42 thousand, and 258 dollars.
    The highest dollar sales were on Wednesday, when they amounted to 220 million, 271 thousand, and 544 dollars, while the lowest sales were on Sunday, when they reached 209 million, 634 thousand, and 304 dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that foreign remittance sales during the past week amounted to 984 million, 611 thousand, and 538 dollars, an increase of 91% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 91 million, 770 thousand dollars.
    Our correspondent explained that the sales went in the form of cash and transfers abroad to finance foreign trade, while the selling price of documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards reached 1,305 dinars per dollar, while the selling price of transfers abroad and the cash selling price reached 1,310 dinars per dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:31 am