Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor announces the inclusion of a new category of women in social assistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - The Ministry of Labor announces the inclusion of a new category of women in social assistance Empty The Ministry of Labor announces the inclusion of a new category of women in social assistance

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2024, 4:49 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Labor announces the inclusion of a new category of women in social assistance[/size]
    Iraq
    20:50 - 2024-02-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Labor announced efforts to include three categories of social assistance, while indicating that a decision had been taken to include a new category of women.
    The head of the Social Protection Authority in the ministry, Ahmed Khalaf, said in a press statement: “The authority is now working on the segment of the disabled, as well as the infirm and the elderly over 60 years of age who do not have salaries,” indicating that “all the outputs of the year 2023 have now declined on a daily basis with the Minister of Labor Ahmed "The lion."
    He added, “We are working to include these important segments that are most vulnerable with social protection, including the disabled,” noting that “in the past, if the father of the disabled person was an employee, the benefit would be cut off directly from him, as well as if he was below the poverty line or the disabled person suffered from quadriplegia and the disability rate.” It is more than 75 percent, but we made a decision during the current year to cancel this decision, because the disabled person, regardless of his father, needs large sums of money for treatment.”
    Regarding the women covered by the aid, Khalaf confirmed that “the woman according to the law is dealt with (if she is 35 years old and unmarried, i.e. the spinster category) and is included in social protection,” pointing out that “the window for this category is now open and those who meet this situation can apply.” On social protection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:31 am