Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announces that the city of Al-Kadhimiya is fully equipped with energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Electricity announces that the city of Al-Kadhimiya is fully equipped with energy Empty Electricity announces that the city of Al-Kadhimiya is fully equipped with energy

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:15 am

Electricity announces that the city of Al-Kadhimiya is fully equipped with energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Electricity announced that the holy city of Kadhimiya has been fully equipped with electrical power.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa, explained in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “The operations room for securing the visit of Imam Musa Al-Kadhim (peace be upon him) is proceeding as planned, with high smoothness, and all facilities in the holy city of Al-Kadhimiya are fully equipped with electricity.”
    He added, "All three cordons of the city, its approaches, and the Husseini processions along the roads are fully equipped with electricity," pointing out that "the supply sources and exceptions are operating at their maximum levels, and the personnel are still on alert in the form of technical stations, and the streets, roads, and bridges are fully illuminated. The land fleet of vehicles is also participating to serve the city." And directing visitors to and from their areas of residence.

Views 52
    Added 02/06/2024 - 10:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 am