Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By 8%.. The UAE “Dana Gas” announces an increase in its oil production in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - By 8%.. The UAE “Dana Gas” announces an increase in its oil production in the Kurdistan region Empty By 8%.. The UAE “Dana Gas” announces an increase in its oil production in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 5:17 am

By 8%.. The UAE “Dana Gas” announces an increase in its oil production in the Kurdistan region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The head of investor relations at Dana Gas, Muhammad Al-Mubaideen, confirmed today, Thursday, that the company, as an oil producer, is affected by the decline and rise in oil prices, which fell in 2023 to $83 per barrel from $101 per barrel in 2022, which affected the profitability of the company, which prices its products in proportion to... Oil selling prices.
    Al-Mubaidhan said that the company worked to reduce operational costs by 7% and administrative and general costs by 8%, and increased production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq by 8%. These factors had a positive impact in reducing the impact of the oil decline.
    The company's profits fell by 12% to 586 million dirhams in 2023, and the company attributed the decline in its profits to the decline in the prices of hydrocarbon products.
    The company recorded a decline in its annual revenues by 20% to 1.55 billion dirhams.

Views 48
    Added 02/08/2024 - 11:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:25 pm